Dare to taste the 100% agave tequila!
 
Tequila is a distillate that many people got very strong opinions about and experiences of. After serving in the shadow of other more crowd-pleasing alcoholic beverages, tequila is currently on the verge of a renaissance.

Our popular tequila tastings has been offered by certified Master of Tequila, Katharina Huttner from The Cat Bar, since 2008 and not a single participant have ever left the tasting without being pleasantly surprised of how smooth and lean a premium tequila really can be! Genuine Tequila distilled on pure Weber Blue Agave Tequilana - a species in the family Agavaceae plant which is closely related to lily plants. Tequila has, contrary to many beliefs, nothing to do with cacti. The agave grows for up to 10 years before it is harvested. This is the longest raw materials is aged in all manufacture of spirits.

The tequila we are used to have is a "mixto", tequila that is at least 51% agave and the other 49% is made up mostly of different kinds of sugar. Tequila 100% Agave makes the drinks tangy and fresh, a completely different experience compared to “mixto”! Use Tequila 100% Agave as avec, or accompanying seafood, cheese, cured meats and chocolate. You will be surprised by the taste sensation! Would you like to know more of the exciting history behind it, accompanied by appropriate snacks and under the guidance of our experienced certified Tequila Maestro Katharina Huttner, simply book this recurring class. During the tasting, we cover the mythical story behind how tequila emerged from its cradle, how it started to spread, and how to make it go along with food. In order to demonstrate this we have composed an elegant selection of assorted refreshments to suit the delicate oily flavours of agave beverages.

The tasting includes one cocktail, three different Tequila 100% agave and said menu as described in the above.

Check our calendar for dates or drop us an email or call us at +46 (0)70 850 55 99 and we will tailor fit an event especially for you.
 
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF OUR TASTINGS ARE HELD IN SWEDISH, IF NOTHING ELSE IS SPECIFIED. IF YOU WANT IT IN ENGLISH YOU NEED TO GIVE US A HEADS UP IN ADVANCE, AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE ACCORDING TO YOUR WISHES.